Racingline Chassis Brace Support Front/ MQB/MQB Evo
Racingline Billet Underbody Tunnel Braces
Want to sharpen up your MQB handling responses?
MQB Billet Underbody Tunnel Braces mount under the body to help fight body flex. This improves rigidity to help refine the handling, whilst also providing valuable extra clearance for larger diameter exhaust system.
What do they do?
MQB cars rely on thin stamped-steel OE tunnel braces underneath in an attempt to reinforce the body’s weaker points and limit chassis flex under demanding loads. Our new Billet Underbody Braces replace these weak braces with intricately machined aluminium replacements, greatly improving stiffness, giving much better exhaust clearance and even look great!
- CNC Machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 Aluminium, each brace has been engineered to remove unnecessary material whilst still increasing rigidity.
- With any 3″ diameter exhaust system, the OE brace gives insufficient clearance. So rather than removing the tunnel brace, our new Rear Tunnel Brace at last gives you the option to replace it, giving you the clearance you need plus maintaining crucial body stiffness.
- Despite adding stiffness, this improved dynamic performance comes without sacrificing any ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin.
- The brace designs mean that installation is simple, using existing body mounting points with no drilling or trim removal required, ensuring fitment is completely reversible.
- We offer two braces – a Centre and a Rear Tunnel Brace. Owners of FWD cars can fit both, AWD cars can only fit the Rear Tunnel Brace.
Looking to fit a larger bore Exhaust System?
For large diameter aftermarket exhausts, there simply isn’t clearance space above the factory tunnel brace. Many owners have no choice but to remove the brace. But the brace is there for a reason. With the extra clearance our Rear Tunnel Brace gives, you can now maintain strength and fit your bigger exhaust.
RacingLine Group is based in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom. We are a tier-1 partner to Volkswagen Group, and to many we are best known for delivering the Volkswagen Racing motorsport programme ever since 1997, out of which was born our increasingly popular Motorsport & Performance Parts range, now sold all over the world. Alongside that is our successful Events division, and our other Motorsport and Automotive Services. But above all, we are passionate about our Volkswagen Group products, and passionate about making them go better and faster!